4 Upcoming Releases I Can't Wait For!

*sings in tune of Fancy* First things first I'm impatient.

I literally can't wait for anything, so it's not surprising that I can't wait for the following books to come out...

Expected Release Date: September 16th, 2014
This book makes me super excited! The really cool thing about it, is that the whole thing is written in second person. 
if you're not sure what exactly that is, here is a poorly written example:
You walk into a poorly lit room, a man in dark clothing stands behind the desk in the center. 
Blackbird is about a girl who wakes up on a set of train-tracks with no memory except that she is being chased down. 
And that is all that is really revealed in the synopsis. This almost seems like We Were Liars in that you know next to nothing going into the story, and I love that!

Expected Release Date: September 16th October 28th, 2014
Oh, man, am I angry about this push back. As far as I know, there is no legitimate reason behind it. My guess is not enough production time. 
I can't talk about this book a lot because it is the last of The Darkest Minds trilogy. I also can't say much about it because I have yet to read past the first paragraph of the synopsis; I want to go into this with as little spoilers as possible, and sometimes the synopsis can give away too much! So here's my Darkest Minds review.
One thing I for sure know is how excited I am for this book!



Expected Release Date: November 11th, 2014
It is no secret how much I love Cassandra Clare; all of her upcoming releases should be on this list. However, The Bane Chronicles is the closest release to today. 
The Bane Chronicles is a bind up of the ten short stories that were released for e-readers. Each follows Magnus Bane, the high warlock of Brooklyn, and his adventures through the years. 
I'm very excited to read these to discover more of the "downworld" side of the world Clare has created. There are many aspects of this world that haven't been revealed and characters that haven't been explored, and I'm excited to see Magnus's adventures unfold!

Expected Release Date: March 31st, 2015
After reading Open Road Summer, I'm positive that I have to get my hands on Emery Lord's second novel.
Goodreads claims that this novel is a lot like Lord's first novel with themes of friendship, love, and second chances. Along with authentic high-school dynamic; which I will keep in mind when this eventually comes out and I go to review it!
The main character, Paige Hancock, went through the loss of her boyfriend a year ago. Now, she's trying to get her life back in order with a plan to start fresh. Throw in a Quiz Bowl and a few boys, and this sounds like a great read!

Comments